Sunday 21 February 2010

Searching

Something Completely Different or SCD for short have the theme "Keys" for the week 39 challenge.

Don't forget it is a month of making ATC's and swapping at the end of it! Fun.



.......ooh! BTW don't go looking for a grass stamp like that at Tanda you won't see one....It was actually a bit attached to another stamp I bought and I have to say I think it's the bees knees....I've used it a couple of times already to add a bit of distress edging to ATC's....yes, I know........little things etc. etc. LOL!

...Whilst we are on the subject of free stamps I made a fabby discovery yesterday.....what do you think of the image I got from inking up the piece of foam packaging? The word scrummy comes to mind!!! LOL.

Thanks for looking and happy stamping.

xoxo Sioux

12 comments:

  1. Ooh, you're producing some fab stuff lately :) Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, love the umbrella man and all the other elements provide so much interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ATC, love the colours, stamping brilliant!

    Wow great discovery with the sponge packing

    Thanks for joining us on SCD

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ATC, got to get me an umbrella man!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab ATC love the colours and images....come to me...lol.

    Tanda do do a grass stamp anyone who wants one.

    You just cannot beat a free stamp one day I must put some on my blog.

    thanks for joining in

    chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning ATC! Love your free stamp. Cold seems to be getting better thanks. Hope you feel 100% soon.
    Anesha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A goreous ATC. I love your umbrella man and the key works so well as the handle. Clever you with all your freebie stamps.
    Thanks for visiting and leaving such lovely comments.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab ATC Hun and so much detail love it!

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sioux
    Amazing work, I love the TH stamp but have yet to aquire it but you have used it with such wonderful results. Love it!
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. totally fab atc..love the way you are so creative with everyday things and part of stamps etc.....great idea with the foam packaging!!

    Really please you're joining us for the swap xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabberooney Atc love all the different elements & colours. :) Thanks for joining us this week.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo