Saturday 13 February 2010

Love is all around - TT

That's the theme over at Tuesday Taggers this week.....the birds are singing beautifully in our back garden at the moment.....spring is starting to spring all around.....here is my Twinchie.
I've left this fairly neutral so that I can use it on a card to say thanks or as a birthday motif to a friend etc.

I stippled DI's Tea Dye and Fired Brick on the background and added a small damask motif (my own) in Tattered Rose the xoxo is stamped in Impress chocolate......tattered the edges and inked with DI Walnut Stain........the Crafty Individuals stamp was stamped in DI Walnut Stain onto a textured card.....I like how the texture gives it a shabby look......tattered the edges and inked with Fired Brick.
..................the Craft Emporium is sponsoring the challenge this week with a surprise paper pack from CHA...oooh! I wonder what that could be :)

Thanks for looking.
xoxo Sioux

9 comments:

  1. This is brilliant i think our first twinchie entry! Love your use of colour and technique x Thanks for joining us at TT this week x Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the texture, too :) Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. think you do it every time something a little different. this is just charmingand will make a gorgeous card which ever way you use it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen Twinchie, this is fabulous, love it, a great idea to keep neutral, especially with all those lovely DI colours, many thanks for joining us at Tuesday Taggers this week. Hugs Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant as usuall hun your detail is always brilliant great colurs too hgus cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation ,perfect for the TT challenge. Thanks so much for joining us this week.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great entry for the birds and I just adore CI stamps.

    Have a great day.

    chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning! Thanks for joining us at TT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous!! Love the fibers on the corner!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo