Friday 5 February 2010

ATC for Chriss

I've had more than my fair share of luck just lately and Chriss at The Artist Trading Club asked if I would make her a special ATC just for her with one of the twinchie stamps I won

.....I was happy to oblige :)



I clear embossed the sentiment "Dream as if you'll live forever......" onto the base white card then stippled DI's Scattered Straw and Frayed Jeans all over and then blended the colours a bit with a dry baby wipe......stippling seems to give the colours a more muted look in my view.......stamped the twinchie stamp kindly donated by Joan Gevaert in archival and sponged a bit of FJ on the watch and FB on the postage stamp......stamped and embossed the Elusive Images word "ART" in pewter (love that...it looks like liquid metal :)).....the word "make" is Paperartsy coloured with copics...T!m scroll around the edges in WS and the bingo line in Tattered Rose...Artifacts pen stamped onto copper paper and cut out..edges tattered and inked with WS.

I am thrilled that Chriss liked it.....doing a happy dance ;)

Thanks for looking and happy stamping.

xoxo Sioux

13 comments:

  1. Stunning work!!

    Love your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible!
    You dont have luck... you have talent... amazing talent.
    hugs lynx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ATC - so much detail on it :O))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I'm not surprised she liked this, it's gorgeous. There is so much to look at and that sentiment is perfect.
    I love how you've used the ART stamp too, I have that but would never have thought have using it as you have!!
    Have a lovely weekend.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a WONDERFUL ATC!! Love all the detail. tfs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. like it I b***** love it, can I say that..oops

    It is amazing in real life.

    many thank you are one talented lady.

    chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful ATC, love the design. Anesha :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great stuff, glad I came across your blog!

    Alex | alexanderbujak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Atc. Chriss is one lucky lady. Hope you have a lovely weekend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow stunning work hun love it so much hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow..you are so good at this collage look! Love the gorgeous serpia tones! Fab creation! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo