Sunday 27 December 2009

I Don't Believe It!

How has this happened?
What have I done to deserve it?
I just don't believe it!
I have managed to catch another cold from hell at exactly the same time as last year :(
I spent yesterday comatose on the settee...and it is looking like I might just do the same today.
Luckily there are plenty of supplies in the house....although wouldn't you know it there is only one shot of night nurse left for tonight!! Help!!!
DH is too ill to venture out as well so lets hope it begins to subside during today.
Thank heavens for small mercies though as it is Craft Day on QVC
.....at least I'll have something to watch......pity the second part of Doctor Who isn't on till New Years Day! And then boo hoo......David is gone :(
Off to have a lemsip!!!
xoxo Sioux

4 comments:

  1. oh hun both my 2 children have this awful cold too,luckily I have not got it yet just rest and enjoy Craft day I have it on too take care hun and hope you feel better soon hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you're feeling poorly & DH too. Don't forget to drink plenty of water. Just off to hospital & then MIL's..I'd love to watch Craft day :(
    Keep warm sweetie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you've got the dreaded too. I caught it from my daughter on Monday so was very poorly for several days then my poor hubby went down with it on Christmas Eve so we couldn't have our peeps round on the actual day cos they were afraid they'd get it too.
    Really hope you're feeling better soon.
    Fliss x
    PS:I'm going to miss David too as he's my most fave Dr Who ever. Boo hoo indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hOW GREEDY ARE YOU?

    GET WELL SOON... HOT TODDY OF WHISKY AND LEMON REALLY DOES WORK.

    TAKE CARE
    CHRISS X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo