Thursday 5 November 2009

Spooks!

Not another Hallowe'en piece I hear you say?
Yep your right it's not! LOL
Just a picture of two people who make Spooks on the BBC worth watching.
I read recently that Richard started out as a dancer.......and what's more his favourite ballroom dance would be the Argentine Tango........I went quite weak at the knees at the thought of that!
I can dream........... :)
.......and Peter? Lets just say that's a long standing thing.........
involving the Double Deckers and Scooper..........Equus/riding naked on a horse.........
and after very infrequent television appearances...........Spooks and Harry!
So glad he did not get terminated last night!

1 comment:

  1. That was a fantastic episode of Spooks. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo