Saturday 20 June 2009

Upside Down & Round and Round - Yippee!

The title says it all really............that is how I felt when my new upside down stamp from Funky Kits arrived today.........YES! today........I only ordered it yesterday just before I went on the blog hop that launched the new range and here it is and here is the card I made almost straight away.........yes, Yes, YES!!...........I'm easily pleased LOL. ;)

As soon as I saw this design by Diane Duda I just had to have it............I was going to buy a new bra this week but I decided that could wait and went for the rubber instead!!!.........I have a multitude of ideas brewing for this one but for now I stamped her as is and coloured in with the pencils & baby oil technique........oooh dear bra's.........rubber.............baby oil..........hope a search engine doesn't come to the wrong conclusion! HOL. :)))
Thanks for looking....Happy Stamping.


xoxo
P.S. At the time of writing the stamp is still in stock.......I'd be inclined to go there quick and order though because I am sure there will be lots of great cards made with this one.

P.P.S. It must be my lucky day..........I was looking for some challenge inspiration and this card fits the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge to use pink & green....I love pink & green........

spooky!!!.........off to buy a lottery ticket. LOL

11 comments:

  1. gorgeous card

    thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fantastic, this is the only stamp that i really like out of that range... hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. baby oil technique........oooh dear bra's.........rubber........rofpmsl.

    Hope that you are well.
    tell me more about the Baby Oil tec...never heard of this one.

    chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and such a brill image, I like your thinking....bra or rubbah lol! Thanks for joining in the fun at SCSC this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card I love your new stamp and your layout is fab, who needs a new bra lol, a stamp is much for needed. thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. I love the colours & your stamped image is coloured perfectly. Love the flowers top left have you made them yourself? They look super.

    Hope your lottery ticket is a winner! Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card great image to love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card and I also have that stamp on its way. Who needs bra's anyway LOL. Thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is simply gorgeous! I love your color combinations and coloring. I think I love your flowers best! You make such great flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card! I love the image and the papers you used. The flower is gorgeous.
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo