Friday 10 April 2009

What Am I To Do?

Well "You could have knocked me down with a feather!" as they say............Tag You're It has decided to call it a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................soooooooooooo sad. If I had known last week was the last I would have made more of an effort with my *!$# purple tag............. I was looking forward to this week as I have some time off for Easter and what is more I even "tagged" (sorryeee) a couple of my holiday days on to give myself some space for a few challenges.
To make matters worse.......................... I went over to see what I might be able to attempt at Awfully Big Art Adventure and they are not having a challenge for Easter week!!..................What am I to do?
On the bright side I have managed to sow some seeds today..............Courgette (6 different types, love courgettes), Tomato, French & Runner beans, Mangetout, Corriander, Basil, Sunflowers dwarf, Nicoatiana Sylvestra and Hollyhocks!!!!! Still have some more to do tomorrow but my back is killing me from standing up too long.:(
I also managed to more or less complete my ATC's for this months swap over at The Artist Trading Club. Will take pictures tomorrow and will be chomping at the bit to post them as I really like my effort this month, but will have to wait obviously till I get the swaps back. Hey ho.
Hope the art is with you this Easter.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi - I think you were as shocked as me to hear that TYI has closed it Tag Challenge Blog.

    I was really surprised and quite sad.

    I hope you have found things to keep you occupied. Other challenges will come along but I must admit I loved Fridays and the TYI Challenges. My weekend always started with them.

    Hope you are having a a good Easter.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo