Wednesday 22 April 2009

Lyndsays' Spring Clean

Lyndsay is having a "spring clean" of her own to sort out her stash mountain! If you go over here to her blog you can see the post and e-mail her for the list.
I'm glad I did, my parcel arrived today and there were lots of gorgeous yummy papers. Super prices too. Be quick as some things are very limited in stock as they say.
Since entering the Sugar Nellie challenge I've realised that I may have found a way to utilise my scrap paper stash. I have always done photo scrap booking, even was doing it before I knew it was called that!............and most certainly before there were any fancy papers around..................however I have found it a bit limiting as I don't have any cute kids of my own to scrap and only a couple of suitable photo's of our god daughter.....................there are only so many pages of holiday photo's you can embellish and no matter how much I love my cat.....................I don't want to be doing page after page of the same thing.
Bring on those scrappy cards I say!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo