Sunday 14 September 2008

Christmas Blog Candy

Just been over to visit Crafters Kitchen and see there is some christmas blog candy on offer. Why not go and pay a visit and post a link yourself? There are some lovely designs to see whilst you are there.
All you have to do is answer a question - What is your favorite Christmas Eve Preparation?
This was my answer what will yours be?
"Christmas is great I just luuuurv it!! On Christmas Eve believe it or not you will find me boning out a turkey, stuffing it and cooking it. Yes I know life's too short but honestly it is worth the effort and you can't beat a warm turkey sandwich on Christmas Eve. Oh dear I'm salivating already!!!!" http://crafterskitchen.blogspot.com/ (Entries now closed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.....I truly love to read what you say....it keeps me sane(ish)!
xoxo